So this has been an active week for us. Last Saturday, I attended Becky's baby shower where I was in charge of the game. I'm not a shy person but I was a bit apprehensive about hosting the shower games in front of people I didn't know. After dropping off Gavin at my friends house I immediately started to miss him. Yes, I'm patheic but I'm rarely away from my baby. But I must admit it was a nice break =). The shower went well and the guests seem to enjoy the games.
On Wednesday, Gavin and I went to an imprompto bbq at our friend's new place. Their apartment is HUGE! It was nice to see them happy as their old place was located in a roach infested building in the ghetto. Gavin as usual enjoyed the attention and loved being around new people.
Today, my gf Huong came over for a quick visit. We walked to a local restaurant and had a late lunch. It was nice catching up with her.
This coming Tuesday I'm finally meeting a mommy's group which should be interesting. Their all first time mommies with babies under 8 months old. Hopefully I will click with one, some or all the ladies.
So this is it for now...I will post pics later =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment